Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! (30 DPC Day 28)

Day 28: A Picture of Your Day Today

Today is Easter (you may have heard!) so I send my well-wishes to all Easter-celebrators everywhere (especially if you're reading this blog!). 

Being far away from my hometown has many perks (exploring a whole new part of the country) but also some major bummers. Case in point: not being home to have Easter with my family. But! Thanks to my darling friend Nora whom you all know from this blog post I had a lovely homemade Easter luncheon this afternoon prepared by her wonderful mother. Benefits of having a friend who went to school very close to home!


We had lovely lemonade and her mom even made Easter baskets for us! Thus the cute little chickies around the glass. 

And before luncheon today Brenna and I went to church, which was lovely.


Anyways, hope you all are having a lovely conclusion to your weekend! See you on the other side.

---
current jam: "doctor what" chameleon circuit//charlieissocoollike
best thing in my life: ACTUAL doctor who last night! even if i only got to watch it this afternoon. SO GOOD. 
days until departure: 37

No comments:

Post a Comment